Do you have a friend who always butts in when your going in for the kiss? Well present them with this fabulous crocheted plush without having to say a word!
Introducing the Baby Cock Block! Made of Pure Kawaii Blockage that only a 3rd Wheel would love and understand!!
Measuring at 3in Squared when stuffed and not including wing span, this will indeed put at least 2 Bibles distance between their two favorite someones!
Check out the little guy here if you’re interested in obtaining one —> [link]
Also, my Facebook Page filled with other creations —> [Link]
So this is my Crochet blog. I’m just sharing this little cute guy cause I’ve received a lot of response from, outside of Tumblr of course.
I haven’t fully uploaded everything that I’ve done yet, but slowly I will!
((So I don’t have to harass my followers on my main about my crochet stuff u_u;))
I need to stop browsing tumblr and start crocheting but naaaaaaah
I have the same issue u_u;;
So many creative ideas online! Gah!
1. Hello Ladies..
11: Mythbusters is my favorite show, before that, it used to be StarGate SG1… I don’t watch much tv honestly other then the anime I watch on netflix. u_u;
29. Current Book that I’m reading: I’d say none at the moment. I haven’t really read a “book” in a long time. if anything I “read” mangas. I think my actually Last Manga I read was Red River.
OMG.. OK… D;
4. Fav Number : 666 and 13…. Honestly.
8. Last Person I spoke to on the phone : Jennifer
12. Siblings : Step Brother and Step-Sister (Not blood related since I’m adopted) who are twice my age currently u_u;
16. Contacts? : I don’t wear contact.
20. Last Movie : Star Trek Into Darkness!!!
24. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs I guess
28. Least likely to reply back in text: Larissa u_u;;
32. Fav Football Team? : Chargers U_U;;
36. There is no question for this Number
40. Best Friend of Opposite Gender: Not.. really.. :/
44. Fired a gun? : Does a BB Gun count?
48. Are you missing anyone? : Indeed… a few “friends”.. and my dad of course. u_u;;
A Crocheted Bat
Made this for a friend for their birthday and a friend of theirs (at said birthday) requested if I could make one for them as well as a commission.
So here is the final product! Hope you enjoy!
Let me know what you think! ^__^;
So this was the bat I finished up last night and got “better” pictures of…. the bat being black except for the eyes doesn’t help it at all, but alas. Its really cute in person and I got a bunch of compliments on it at Panera Bread today cause that is where I go sometimes to crochet.. Yup! u_u;
are you going to ax this year
I’m hoping to make it to AX this year since I went last year and had a fun time.
The only thing stopping me at the moment is finding someone to room up with and won’t cost an arm and a leg. u_u;;